Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Miles HR has a wonderful opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing and well-established, high volume recruitment and HR services team located in Downtown Vancouver, British Columbia. From the Olympic Games to thousands of inspiring Canadian organizations, Miles has been a trusted leader in providing clarity to complex recruitment and HR projects for over 16 years.
About The Position:
With experience in recruiting for corporate positions and a desire to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, the ideal candidate will have two years’ experience in similar roles. They will also have excellent communication skills with an ability to solve complex and urgent recruitment needs.
Our main area of recruitment solutions is for fulfillment of corporate administrative, HR, customer service, accounting and finance, legal, IT, engineering, property management, marketing, project management for public, private and government organizations.
Why You Should Apply:
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with an awesome team
- Professional development and learning opportunities
- This is a fast paced, high performing environment that requires a love of customer service
- Chance to work with and recruit for some of British Columbia’s largest and best employers
- We work as a team providing a high volume database of candidates and well-defined sourcing consultation systems and structures.
- We provide ongoing training and support.
- Opportunity for growth
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 2 years recent talent acquisition experience
- Recruitment experience for corporate positions
- Professional interviewing skills
- A passion for meeting new people
- Curious personality
- Experience understanding companies cultures and structures
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- High performing customer service skills
- Strong administration, ATS and computer skills
- Exceptional sourcing skills
- Understanding of labour and privacy laws
- Business Development & networking capabilities
- A team player
- Goal driven and ambitious
- Career focused
- Post Secondary Degree
Responsibilities Will Include:
- High volume sourcing, pre-screening, professional interviewing, selection, skill testing and reference checking the best candidates for clients job requisitions
- Communicating with clients on a daily basis regarding recruitment outcomes, candidate placements and on-site candidate work performance reviews
- Meeting with clients to deep dive into service delivery and upcoming requirements
- Working in a high urgency and fast paced environment while providing excellent job requisition order fulfillment for clients and awesome candidate services and off-site employee management
- Accurate recording of all candidate and client procedures into ATS system
- Being passionate about working towards achieving individual and company goals and targets
- Highly passionate about providing amazing service to candidates and clients
- Working with and support team members on recruitment & HR consulting projects
- Networking and attending business events on a regular basis
The ideal candidate is excited to be part of a growing enterprise and have a future interest in providing input to growth and expansion. Are you the ideal candidate for our Talent Acquisition Specialist position? Apply today!